FCP Manager Description
FCP Manager is a software tool designed to allow users to organize their Final Cut Pro® preference settings. By using the easy to use FCP Manager interface and saving established preference settings as presets, users can immediately revert back to previously known, stable environments if ever their Final Cut Pro® Sessions became unstable, saving countless hours in support and productivity. FCP Manager also allows users to configure and save settings for VTR Capture offsets, window locations, buttons and Shortcuts.
In work environments where several people share the same Macintosh® and copy of Final Cut Pro®, each person can register the favorite preference settings in order to immediately switch to his/her work environment without relying on the multi-user feature of Mac OS X®.
FCP Manager 1.5 Key Features:
- Save Final Cut Pro® preference & environmental settings as 'presets'
- Launch new Final Cut Pro® projects using previously saved presets specific to users, formats, etc.
- Efficiently manage preset files
Group multiple presets into folders
Add title, comments and user information to presets
Protect presets from accidental overwrites
- Delete and restore Final Cut Pro® preference files
- Intuitive and simple user interface
- Project Link Function (ver.1.5.2)
- Automatic Update Check Function (ver.1.5.2)
FCP Manager Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in FCP Manager 1.5.3
Release notes are not available currently.
FCP Manager Requirements
No additional system requirements.